2021年5月9日 星期日

#5 Inside the mind of a master procrastinator

 My parents have taught me that don’t to put off anything until tomorrow since I was young. As the proverb said “Never put off till tomorrow what you can do today.” I usually finish any task before the deadline. As a student, we should seriously finish our homework on time every day. Only in this way can we make good use of our time much better. However, we refuse to do something that we are not good at or those we seldom get a sense of accomplishment, such as preparing for exams. In order to avoid procrastinating, I try to extend the time of my tasks and write them down in my schedule to remind myself.

沒有留言:

張貼留言

#6 What makes a good life

  What makes a good life Ợ millennial ---a person who was born in the 1980s, 1990s, or early 2000s     Millennials have grown up with the ...